As Doppio Shoes evolves, we may need to update this Policy to keep pace with changes in the Service and laws applicable to us and you; we will, however, always maintain our commitment to respect your privacy.
- Information Collection and Use
What Information Does Doppio Shoes Collect About Me and Why?
If you are a Registered User:
We collect very little personal information about our Users, especially Registered Users of our free Service. The list of the ‘Personal Information’ Doppio Shoes may collect, and why we collect it, is as follows:
- Your username, email address, and contact preferences, or any other information you provide us when you contact us. This lets us create your account, provide you with convenient and personalized access to your account, and deliver and support the Service. This information also helps us communicate with you about your use of the Service, product announcements and updates, as well as respond to your requests for assistance (including providing account verification support if you’re having difficultly accessing your account). In addition, we may use your Personal Information to send you marketing emails and special offers related to the Service. For more information, please see the section below entitled, ‘Will Doppio Shoes Send Me Emails?’
- For Registered users, transactional information such as your credit card number and billing address or your PayPal account information. This lets us process your payments for services.
- The Doppio Shoes products and services you use. This information helps us deliver and support the Service and respond to your requests for assistance. We also collect this information to improve our understanding of how our users use the Service.
The Personal Information, as indicated above, is only used by Doppio Shoes for the purposes indicated above.
Doppio Shoes’ Site and applications also collect and receive information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform within your account, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies (for more information see below part ‘Tell Me More About The Tracking Information Doppio Shoes Collects?’).
Gathering this kind of information helps us administer the Service, provide convenient and personalized user access, improve the features and usability of our products and Service, analyze user trends and information about users’ use of our Service (including the extent to which our users share or make public notes and notebooks), collect information about use and growth of the Service in specific regions, and evaluate the content and organization of our site. We do NOT collect information about you to deliver any targeted advertising to you, or track your visits to any third-party websites.
If you register for the Site and Services and create a User Account, you will be provided a username and password for such User Account. You acknowledge that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password as well as any and all activity that occur under your User Account and password. You agree that at the end of each session using the Site and Services, you will exit your User Account. In the event of any unauthorized use of your password and/or User Account, you agree that you will immediately notify Doppio Shoes by contacting us. Doppio Shoes cannot and will not be liable for any and all losses or damages arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
If you are a Non-registered User:
We do not collect any Personal Information of Non-registered Users.
Tell Me More About The Tracking Information Doppio Shoes Collects?
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from Doppio Shoes web site and stored in your web browser. We may collect session cookies (i.e. cookies that are automatically deleted when you close your browser), and persistent cookies (i.e. cookies that remain stored in your computer, mobile or other terminal device until they reach a defined expiration date), but we do not collect third party cookies (i.e. cookies set up by websites/persons other than Doppio Shoes).
Tracking pixels are also small pieces of data that allow us to keep track of how many Users visit Doppio Shoes. We use them only for the purposes of keeping track of and improving the Service.
For How Long Does Doppio Shoes Keep My Personal Information?
Doppio Shoes keeps the Personal Information collected as long as your account with Doppio Shoes is activated. When you close your account, we may retain the copies of the information made available on your account, archived according to the requirements of applicable law, for backup, archival or audit purposes and for commercially reasonable period of time, but no longer than five years.
Will Doppio Shoes Send Me Emails?
From time to time, we may want to contact you with information about product announcements, updates and special offers related to the Service. You may opt out of such communications at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link found within Doppio Shoes email updates.
We offer you the chance to receive news and fashion updates which, depending on your preferences, we will discuss with you by phone or live chat or send to you via email, SMS and/or direct mail. These include alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions. You can opt-out of receiving these updates, if you wish.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for marketing. At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe from any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you change your mind. Whenever you receive direct marketing from us, we will tell you how to unsubscribe. To opt out of direct mail, please contact us at email email@example.com.
If you tell us that you do not want to receive direct marketing, we will still contact you in order to provide you with products and services you request and for administration purposes.
Do I Give Any Consent?
- Information Access and Disclosure
Does Doppio Shoes Share My Personal Information?
Doppio Shoes is not in the business of selling or renting user information, and we only disclose information when:
- We need to share your information with affiliated and unaffiliated service providers who process data on our behalf and subject to strict data protection requirements.
- We need to share your information with affiliated and unaffiliated service providers to fulfill your product or service requests.
- We believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service, to enforce those Terms of Service, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or potential threats against persons, property or the systems on which we operate the Service.
- We determine that the access, preservation or disclosure of information is required or permitted by law to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Doppio Shoes and our Users or is required to comply with applicable laws, including compliance with warrants, court orders or other legal process.
- We need to do so in connection with the sale or reorganization of all or part of our business, as permitted by applicable law.
Does Doppio Shoes Ever Make Any of My Personal Information Public?
How Can I Access or Correct Information Doppio Shoes Holds About Me?
Users who wish to (i) access any Personal Information that we hold about you; (ii) request that we correct or delete the Personal Information that we hold about you; or (iii) request that we not use or stop using your Personal Information for marketing purposes may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with such requests to the extent permitted or required by law.
If you want to correct, change or delete any information that you provided in your account, you can make it at any time by accessing your account. However, certain data in your account might be indicated as mandatory and may be deleted only by closing your account.
What About Payments?
All payments are made through trusted third party services (such as PayPal or banks). Doppio Shoes is not responsible for any payment process. To learn more about payments and security of the payments, please check the information provided by the appropriate third party.
III. Information Deletion
What Happens If I Want to Stop Using Doppio Shoes?
You can stop using Doppio Shoes at any time. If you cancel your account, the content in your account will be deleted (unless we determine that we are legally prohibited from enabling you to do so).
What Happens If Doppio Shoes Closes My Account?
If Doppio Shoes closes your account due to a Terms of Service violation, then you may contact Doppio Shoes to request deletion of your data, and Doppio Shoes will evaluate such requests on a case by case basis, pursuant to our legal obligations.
- Contact Us
How Can I Contact Doppio Shoes?
UAB Batų studija
Last updated 29 June, 2017